Spanish Little Explorers is a fun new approach to learn and practice Spanish. Each class is a little voyage of exploration in which we discover the culture, nature, and traditions in Spanish-speaking countries. We teach through storytelling, music, and photography, with attention to nuances and colloquialisms, striving for cultural authenticity. As an educational product of The Adventures of Pili our goal is to promote Spanish literacy while sparking curiosity and a spirit of world exploration from an early age.
We offer two types of classes: 45-minutes 1:1 lessons and 45-minutes group classes fully adapted for a highly-engaging at home experience.
These classes are online with experienced language teachers. You will need a computer / iPad / laptop with access to the internet. All our online classes use Zoom. Once you have purchased your selection, schedule arrangements will be made and you will receive a link before the class.
In addition to our signature Spanish Little Explorer curriculum, we also offer:
- Private classes for adults
- Conversation groups or 1:1
- Families and parent[-child classes
- Literacy for native Spanish speakers (reading comprehension & proper grammar)
- Spanish playgroups for pre-schoolers (sing-along, storytime & play!)
- Private tutoring (homework, test prep, dual language, and immersion program tutoring)
Photo by cottonbro